Successful marketing begins with clarity…
By being clear within our own minds about who our prospective (future) clients are. Then by conveying why they will choose to do business with us versus any and every other option available to them in the industry that we serve.
- What problems do my products or services solve for people?
- How great are these problems for them?
- What is my Unique Selling Proposition (USP)?
- Who are my future clients?
- What statistical information could and should I be aware of?
- What income levels do my future clients tend to be in?
- What interests do my future clients have?
- What books do they tend to purchase and read?
- What magazines do they subscribe to?
- What other products do they buy?
- What else do they spend money on?
- How do they like to buy?
- Who should I attempt to reach with my marketing messages?
- What is the right marketing message for them?
- How is that message best delivered to my market?
- How will their experience be when they go through our sales process?
- What will their experience be like after they purchase our products?
- What can we do to ensure that they will want to tell their friends about us?
When we gain a vivid understanding and become mentally connected to the answers for these questions, our marketing mind and messages become amazingly honed. The ability to clearly and concisely express ourselves then becomes more “on target” and resonates with a much greater number of clients.
But we must first do the work. Then good things for all can commence…
ABOUT: Based in Redondo Beach, CA, In-The-Flow Marketing delivers online marketing which we guarantee to bring new clients to your company, services and products.
Your success is our job.